From the FDLP News and Events
The American Indian Library Association invites you to participate in its inaugural reading challenge. With this challenge, they support and recognize Indigenous authors, scientists, legislators, storytellers, and creators.
Throughout the year, find and read books and publications by and about Native Americans; visit tribal websites; search peer reviewed scholarly journals; visit Native-owned bookstores; and check with Native librarians for all of the best sources for learning more about Native Americans and Indigenous people around the world.
Learn more about how to participate.
GPO is in proud to have nine Tribal College Libraries in the FDLP:
- Salish Kootenai College, D’Arcy McNickle Library
- Fort Peck Community College, James E. Shanley Tribal Library
- Aaniih Nakoda College Library
- Oglala Lakota College, Woksape Tipi Library
- Sitting Bull College Library
- Northwest Indian College Lummi Library
- Leech Lake Tribal College, Bezhigoogahbow Library
- Institute of American Indian and Alaska Native Arts
- Iḷisaġvik College, Tuzzy Consortium Library