The New Mexico State Library is accepting applications for a full-time Accountant/Auditor A.
- Open until filled, review of application to begin November 12
Why Does the Job Exist?
Position administers the NM State Library $5 M budget, contracts, grants, accounts payable and revenue deposits.
Who Are the Customers?
- Multiple Bureaus of the NM State Library and Public
- Tribal Libraries statewide.
- Collaborates with the department’s Administrative Services Division (ASD).
- Ability to operate independently with diverse procedures and standards.
- Ability to problem solve and act with financial authority in the absence of the Division Director and Deputy.
- Responsible for duties focused on financial management and records retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Auditing or Business Administration and two (2) years directly related work experience in accounting, auditing, finance and/or budgeting. Substitutions Apply. See Substitution Table below.
To Apply: https://careers.share.state.nm.us/psc/hprdcg/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=119912&PostingSeq=1