Brainfuse HelpNow and JobNow are FREE services available to ALL New Mexico residents. All you need to access these amazing free services is to create a username and a password. No personal information is required!
- Provides live online tutoring and homework help in English and Spanish, along with access to quizzes, lessons, and standardized tests for all ages.
- It consists of expert tutoring including one-to-one online homework help, state-aligned skills building, writing assistance, an adult learning center, foreign language center, and 24/7 question center.
- Its study tools include access to a testing center, group study collaboration tools, and flashcard creation.
- Brainfuse boasts a state-of-the-art routing and staffing system to ensure that students receive help in a timely fashion even during periods of high demand. All tutors have a four-year college degree and submit to a rigorous selection and training process. Additionally, Spanish-speaking tutors are available.
- Brainfuse’s policy is to provide explanations of concepts – not just answers.
- The Brainfuse Mobile App provides access to HelpNow anywhere.
- Provides career resources, resume, and interview help.
- Its distinctive suite of resources for job seekers includes on-demand access to trained career experts who provide live, one-to-one interview coaching and resume assistance.
- Brainfuse job coaches provide live, online assistance in strategically targeting jobs best suited to a patron’s interests and qualifications.
*These services are made possible with grant funds from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) administered by the State of New Mexico through the New Mexico State Library, a division of the Department of Cultural Affairs.