The Village of Jemez Springs is hiring a part-time (17-19 hrs/wk)Library Assistant.
Starting hourly wage of $10.
Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
College education preferred.
Work experience dealing with the public preferred.
Work experience operating in a variety of computer environments preferred.
Performs a wide variety of general library work including circulation, copy cataloging,
processing of library materials, shelving, customer service, and works confidently in a variety of
library computer systems and types of software.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent general computer skills
- Ability to identify and resolve a variety of computer and connectivity prnblems
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to perform all essential library responsibilities
- Ability to confidently assist patrons in all areas of library services
- Ability to maintain library public areas in clean and orderly fashion
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Valid NM Driver’s license required
- Ability to pass a background check
Send a resume to the Village Clerk either by mail (PO BOX 269, Jemez Springs, NM 87025) or to email@example.com and copy Carol Meine at firstname.lastname@example.org. The position is open until filled. If you are interested, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.