Last week, households began receiving invitations to respond to the 2020 Census online or by phone. Given the current situation with the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID 19), completing the short questionnaire using one of these methods is ideal. You can also wait for the paper questionnaire to arrive.
To avoid unnecessary in-person visits from a Census employee, and to ensure everyone is counted, it is important for people to self-respond using the online, phone, or paper option.
There are 59 other language options available for completing the questionnaire online and there are 13 other language options for completing the questionnaire via phone. See below for links and numbers.
- To complete your questionnaire online, use the following OFFICIAL link: https://my2020census.gov/
- Questionnaire available in 59 other languages
Phone lines are open every day from 7am to 2am Eastern
- To complete your questionnaire call the number associated with your preferred language below.
- English: 1-844-330-2020
- Spanish: 1-844-468-2020
- Chinese (Mandarin): 1-844-391-2020
- Chinese (Cantonese): 1-844-398-2020
- Vietnamese: 1-844-461-2020
- Korean: 1-844-392-2020
- Russian: 1-844-417-2020
- Arabic: 1-844-416-2020
- Tagalog: 1-844-478-2020
- Polish: 1-844-479-2020
- French: 1-844-494-2020
- Haitian Creole: 1-844-477-2020
- Portuguese: 1-844-474-2020
- Japanese: 1-844-460-2020
- English (for Puerto Rico residents): 1-844-418-2020
- Spanish (for Puerto Rico residents): 1-844-426-2020
- TDD (Telephone Display Device): 1-844-467-2020