The word is out about the New Mexico FamilyPass! People are checking it out from their public library, visiting the museums and historic sites, and are completing the survey about their experience. This is exciting news and as such, here is an update of how the New Mexico FamilyPass is being used.
Museum and Historic Sites Visited:
Up to 6 people can attend on one pass! 4 people is still the most popular.
People continue to say wonderful things about the FamilyPass!
The DCA New Mexico FamilyPass is available for checkout at all New Mexico public libraries and branches, as well as the State Library and its three rural bookmobiles. Passes are valid through August 30, 2016.
The FamilyPass may be used at the following locations:
- 7 New Mexico Historic Sites, Statewide
- New Mexico History Museum/Palace of the Governors, Santa Fe
- New Mexico Museum of Art, Santa Fe
- Museum of International Folk Art, Santa Fe
- Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, Santa Fe
- New Mexico Museum of Space History, Alamogordo
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, Albuquerque
- New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum, Las Cruces
- National Hispanic Cultural Center, Albuquerque
Please encourage patrons to complete the quick survey when they return the pass. This survey is available online, at NMStateLibrary.org. However, they may also complete a paper survey. To continue and possibly expand the program, it is important for us to document the outcomes and provide stories of patron use.
Return any completed paper surveys to:
New Mexico State Library – Development Bureau
1209 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, NM 87507
If patrons have questions regarding museums or historic sites, please direct them to contact the specific museum or historic site.