The IFLA Trend Report is a selection of resources to help you understand where libraries fit into a changing society.
The IFLA Trend Report identifies five top level trends which will play a key role in shaping our future information ecosystem http://trends.ifla.org/
- New Technologies will both expand and limit who has access to information.
- Online Education will democratise and disrupt global learning.
- The boundaries of privacy and data protection will be redefined.
- Hyper-connected societies will listen to and empower new voices and groups.
- The global information environment will be transformed by new technologies.
For more information and to join the conversation, visit the Trend Report website, http://trends.ifla.org/.