See full description at https://www.santafenm.gov/job_opportunities/detail/2019-cs6
The Library Services Director manages library services of the Main Library, Branch Libraries, or Technical Services. Participates in the planning and evaluation of system-wide policies, procedures and programs. Responsible for overseeing library facilities, budget, databases, personnel and day to day services. In the absence of the Library Division Director, may be asked to be in charge of the library system.
Additional essential functions for assignment in the Branch Libraries:
- Oversees Branch Library services such as, Reference, Circulation and Children’s and supervises staff with system-wide responsibilities such as interlibrary loan.
- Responsible for the Branch Library physical facility, its repairs, upkeep, furnishings, equipment, maintenance and building improvements, serving as liaison with other city staff and private vendors involved with the facility.
- Oversees collection development for the Branch Library in collaboration with the management team.
- Plan and coordinates library-wide program development and community engagement.
- Pursues grant opportunities and acts as liaison for City-wide initiatives.
Questions may be directed to Jeffrey Donlan, Interim Library Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-955-6788.
Application must be made through the city website: https://www.santafenm.gov/job_opportunities/community_services