ITConnect, Inc. in Santa Fe has openings for Digital Learning Coaches. The Digital Learning Coaches should have the minimum qualifications listed below. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.
- 5 years of classroom teaching experience
- Evidence of improving student achievement through technology integration
- Ability to develop metrics to measure work provided
- Knowledge of multiple instructional area and grade levels preferred
- Interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills required to facilitate and develop high quality instructional technology professional development
- Success in modeling current and emerging classroom technologies
- Experience leading education professional development workshops in one on one, small group, large group, and digital formats
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel within a school district
- Extensive knowledge of the following classroom technologies/tools:
- SMARTboard, SMARTnotebook and SMARTtools
- Document cameras
- Projection systems
- Classroom amplification systems
- Web 2.0 tools
- Mac and Windows OS
- 1:1 device integration
- Multimedia content use and creation
- Digitally-based curriculum packages
- All digital learning coach applicants must create and present a lesson demonstrating their ability to effectively integrate technology.
Our address is . . .
7505 Mallard Way
Santa Fe, NM 87507