Job information and application information can be found here.
$17.01 – $29.60 Hourly
$35,381 – $61,568 Annually
This position is a Pay Band 70
Why does the job exist?
How does it get done?
* Coordinates payments of state aid and General Obligation Bond payments
* Serves as liaison between tribal librarians and the New Mexico State Library
* Provides presentations to tribal leadership, makes decisions, and accesses the New Mexico tribal libraries longitudinal data for constant improvement of tribal services in New Mexico
* Assists tribal librarians with the summer reading program
Who are the customers?
* Tribal employees working on behalf of tribal libraries
* Colleagues at the NM State Library and other Department of Cultural Affairs divisions
– A public library demonstrating progressive professional development as well as responsibilities
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Building productive relationships through political acumen and effectiveness
These combinations of education and experience qualify you for the position:
|1||Master’s degree or higher in the field(s) specified in the minimum qualification||AND||2 years of experience|
• Education and years of experience must be related to the purpose of the position.
• If Minimum Qualification requires a specific number of “semester hours” in a field (e.g. 6 semester hours in Accounting), applicants MUST have those semester hours in order to meet the minimum qualifications. No substitutions apply for semester hours.