For more information and to apply click here.
Agency Department of Cultural Affairs
$17.01 – $29.60 Hourly
$35,381 – $61,568 Annually
This position is a Pay Band 70
Purpose of Position
Why does the job exist?
How does it get done?
– Oversee finance to include proposing an annual budget and overseeing all purchases, deposits and balances in accordance with policies and procedures as well as tracking quarterly statistics.
– Manage and build a library collection based on patron preferences and entering that collection in the library system for check out by patrons and tracking of collection.
– Promote marketing and outreach of other programs for rural residents such as Books by Mall and library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.
– Schedule vehicular maintenance and repairs and maintains an ongoing log of work performed and dates.
Who are the customers?
– Scheduling, monitoring and maintaining vehicles.
– Experience ordering books and or materials, reconciling accounts to source documentation and handling monetary transactions.
– Experience overseeing circulation and resource sharing services in a library.
– Experience in financial bookkeeping.
These combinations of education and experience qualify you for the position:
|1||High School Diploma or Equivalent||AND||8 years of experience|
|2||Associate’s degree||AND||6 years of experience|
|3||Bachelor’s degree||AND||4 years of experience|
|4||Master’s degree||AND||2 years of experience|
|5||PhD degree||AND||0 years of experience|
• Education and years of experience must be related to the purpose of the position.
• If Minimum Qualification requires a specific number of “semester hours” in a field (e.g. 6 semester hours in Accounting), applicants MUST have those semester hours in order to meet the minimum qualifications. No substitutions apply for semester hours.