Agency Department of Cultural Affairs
$10.19 – $17.73 Hourly
$21,195 – $36,878 Annually
This position is a Pay Band 45
Why does the job exist?
How does it get done?
– Conduct all library services in accordance with policies and procedures as well as tracking quarterly statistics.
– Assist in managing and building a library collection based on patron preferences
– Promote marketing and outreach of other programs for rural residents such as Books by Mall and library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.
– Help drive the bookmobile; schedule vehicular maintenance and repairs and maintains an ongoing log for work performed.
Who are the customers?
– Experience in library work
– Experience using computers
– The ability to drive a large vehicle on rural roads
– Experience handling monetary transactions
– Experience overseeing circulation and resource sharing services in a library
– Customer service skills
These combinations of education and experience qualify you for the position:
|1||High School Diploma or Equivalent||AND||2 years of experience|
|2||Associate’s degree or higher (Bachelor’s, Master’s)||AND||0 years of experience|
• Education and years of experience must be related to the purpose of the position.
• If Minimum Qualification requires a specific number of “semester hours” in a field (e.g. 6 semester hours in Accounting), applicants MUST have those semester hours in order to meet the minimum qualifications. No substitutions apply for semester hours.