To apply click here
$13.83 – $24.06 Hourly
$28,766 – $50,045 Annually
This position is a Pay Band 60
Why does the job exist?
How does it get done?
Who are the customers?
– At least three (3) years of experience working as a librarian.
– At least two (2) years of experience providing customer service.
– Has experience implementing exhibits and programming.
These combinations of education and experience qualify you for the position:
|1||Master’s degree or higher in the field(s) specified in the minimum qualification||AND||0 years of experience|
• Education and years of experience must be related to the purpose of the position.
• If Minimum Qualification requires a specific number of “semester hours” in a field (e.g. 6 semester hours in Accounting), applicants MUST have those semester hours in order to meet the minimum qualifications. No substitutions apply for semester hours.