For more information and to apply click here.
Agency Department of Cultural Affairs
$17.01 – $29.60 Hourly
$35,381 – $61,568 Annually
This position is a Pay Band 70
Purpose of Position
Why does the job exist?
How does it get done?
This position will:
* Provide expert, professional level government information reference service in order to provide access to information and guidance to information sources for the general public, scholars, NM libraries, and government agencies
* Manage the NM Shared Federal Regional depository collection to ensure current and future public access to both physical and digital publications, focusing on the four corners region and the portions of the regional collection for which the State Library is responsible
Who are the customers?
The Ideal Candidate has:
* Experience providing adult research and reference support in a library setting.
* Experience working in a government documents depository, managing and developing a government documents collection.
These combinations of education and experience qualify you for the position:
|1||Master’s degree or higher in the field(s) specified in the minimum qualification||AND||2 years of experience|
• Education and years of experience must be related to the purpose of the position.
• If Minimum Qualification requires a specific number of “semester hours” in a field (e.g. 6 semester hours in Accounting), applicants MUST have those semester hours in order to meet the minimum qualifications. No substitutions apply for semester hours.