Submitted by Eric Ziecker, VP of the Rio Grande Chapter of the Special Libraries Association
Attention authors, corporate content managers, and content creators! Registration for “Contexts of Copyright Law: Prohibition or Protection?” has now begun. The event it hosted by the Rio Grande Chapter of the Special Libraries Association.
Let us help answer the questions:
* Why is it especially important for authors, librarians, information professionals and digital asset managers, to be current in their understanding of copyright applications?
* Who is responsible and liable for copyright compliance?
* How does copyright management change in a digital environment?
* What are the latest developments in copyright law debate, court cases, and legislation?
* What are the most common copyright myths?
* How does copyright distinguish itself from other areas of intellectual property?
* How do you go about managing copyright and forming local policy for your enterprise?
It is important for all of us as copyright owners to know the answer to these and similar copyright questions. Join us on Friday, October 10, 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. in Albuquerque, NM. Our three speakers are from UNM and UCCS. For further details and for registration click here