The Association for Small and Rural Libraries Conference Program Committee is excited to release the call for session proposals for 2018 ARSL Conference in Springfield, IL, Sept 13-15, 2018. Our conference theme this year is: Linking Libraries in the Land of Lincoln.
*****ATTENTION: Please thoroughly read the proposal submittal form.*****
Important items to note:
- Bring us your best! We will be accepting a maximum of TWO proposals per presenter, including individual and group presentations.
- PRESENTER DISCOUNTS: We will be supplementing registration for those selected to present at conference at a $100 discount per session selected. If presenters are selected to repeat a session, there will be a $150 conference registration discount. For multiple presenters, any conference discount will apply to the lead speaker only. No additional funding will be available for this conference (scholarships are a separate award).
- DEADLINE: Proposals are due by 5pm CST, Wednesday, January 24, 2018. Please be sure you keep a copy of your proposal!
- SELECTION TIMELINE: We hope to have selected presented notified by March 11, 2018. Please understand that session selection takes time and there is a team of volunteers working outside their day jobs to make this happen but we ask for patience. If the date for presentation selection changes, we will announce that.
- CONTACT: When you successfully submit a proposal, you should receive a confirmation email with a summary of your submission. If you do not receive the confirmation or if you have other questions, please direct them to Jennie Garner, 2018 Program Chair, via email at email@example.com or phone at (319) 626-5778.
Submit proposals here: https://goo.gl/forms/HWjNZxZfchvSAgYQ2
We have such a wide array of knowledge and expertise, we look forward to reading your proposals! Thank you for giving your time and energy to our great association.